Dr. Jami Dulaney is available to speak to your group about topics related to nutritional wellness.
- 5/5/18 Sarasota, FL VegFest
- 4/6/18 West Virginia Academy of Dietetics and Nutrition-Reversing Lifestyle Disease with Plant-Based Nutrition
- 3/24/18 3rd Annual Charlotte County Plant Based Nutrition Conference-You microbiome and how it affects your health.
- 2/28/18 Life Care Center at Punta Gorda – Heart Health & Plant Based Diet
- 1/28/18 Southwest Florida Veg Fest, Fort Myers, FL
- 1/18/17 Health Fair at Elite Training & Fitness, North Port, FL
- 12/20/17 Yoga Sanctuary, Punta Gorda, FL – How Plant Based Nutrition Compliments Yoga
- 11/11/2017 Happy and Healthy-Boca Grande,Florida–Achieving Optimal Health Through Plant Based Nutrition
- 11/01/2017 Mainstream Vegan Live Podcast, Ny,NY–Plant Based Nutrition for All, Cardiology and Primary Care Membership Practice
- 11/01/2017 Zoomers Triathlon Club, Port Charlotte, FL – Plant Based Nutrition for Athletes
- 10/30/2017 Kamloops Plant Based Nutrition Group, British Columbia Canada via Skype – Plant Based Nutrition: A Must for Today’s Medical Practice
- 10/17/2017 Business and Professional Women of Charlotte County, Port Charlotte, FL – Living the Plant Based Life
- 10/04/2017 Zoomer’s Running and Triathlon Club, Port Charlotte, FL – Improving Athletic Performance Through Plant Based Nutrition
- 10/04/2017 Cardiovascular Health Symposium, Port Charlotte, FL – Cardiovascular Health Benefits of Plant Based Nutrition
- 09/09/2017 Whole Life Conference: T Colin Campbell Center for Nutritional Studies, Ithaca, NY – Treat the Numbers or Treat the Patient
- 06/08/2017 Humane Society of United States:Food Forward Event, Atlanta, GA – Healing Through Plant Based Nutrition
Some of the topics she speaks about include:
- Whole foods plant based nutrition as a means to reverse heart disease and get off medications
- What Dr. Dulaney’s patients did not expect to hear
- Take control of your health
- Plants: It’s what for dinner
- Change your story; Change your life.
- Treating the Numbers or Treating the Patient
Please contact us to discuss what topic might be right for your specific audience.