Welcome and Thank you for listening. One of my favorite holiday tunes is; These are a Few of My Favorite Things. I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that have occurred over the past year.
1. Health Improvements by our members: diabetes reversal, elimination of medications for lifestyle diseases, improved weight, better mobility, less joint pain and much more.
2. Working with my daughter, Addie Dulaney Majnaric RDN and watching her evolve as a plant based RDN.
3. Watching my nurse Dawn, and front office pro Barb evolve on their own plant based journey as they had their roles changed with the new membership wellness practice.
4. Learning about our Tribe and how to better serve those looking to become better and stronger versions of themselves
5. Learning from my 101 year old member with regards to her positive mental attitude.
6. Becoming better today than yesterday and maintaining hope that we can all continue to improve our nutrition, mental outlook, and movement.
I am grateful for my membership tribe, my family and friends for the support in changing the practice so that we can continue to help people become the best versions of themselves.
Go to doctordulaney.com to find out how you can become part of the tribe and don’t for get to purchase your tickets for the Nutrition ConferenceFourth Annual Charlotte County Plant Based Nutrition Conference, March 30, 2019.
Email me with questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening.